- The second training school “Advances in the field diagnosis of helminth infections and anthelmintic resistance in ruminants” took place from 12 to 14 June 2019 in CREMOPAR (Eboli, Salerno). Twenty participants and 5 trainers from 17 countries participated in a combusted workshop with lectures, practicals and a field trip.
Testimonial Verónica Castilla Gómez de Agüero
Testimonial Walter Basso
- The first training school “Socio-economic aspects of helminth infections and AR” was organised on 21-23 November 2018 in Bruges. Three days of intensive lectures, exercises and discussions were appreciated by the 22 participants and 6 trainers coming from 13 countries.
Testimonial Barbara Hinney
Testimonial Teresa Letra Mateus
- COMBAR 3rd joint MC and WG meeting in Ghent, Belgium, August 27-29, organised jointly with the American Consortium of Small Ruminant Parasite Control
- COMBAR 2nd Joint MC and WG meeting in León, Spain, September 26-27
- COMBAR core group meeting, 02-05-2018, Brussels, 10 participants
- COMBAR joint WG and MC meeting, 31-01-2018, Warsaw Poland, 59 participants
- COMBAR core group meeting, Toulouse, 28-10-2017, 8 participants
- COMBAR kick-off meeting, Brussels, 19-09-2017, 16 participants
Short Term Scientific Missions
There is an open call for applicants to fund initially up to 4 STSM (Third Grant Period May 2019-April 2020). Deadline for submission of applications is on 1 March 2020 and STSM have to be concluded by the 5 April 2020. The full call can be downloaded here.
The online STSM application form can be accessed at https://e-services.cost.eu/user/login/STSM
(link opens in new window, an e-COST profile is required and can be created if needed).
For further information, please contact the STSM coordinator
- Marcin Mickiewicz (Warsaw University of Life Sciences) – Introduction to most common in vitro techniques to
detect anthelmintic resistance of parasites of domestic animals (Host institution: Dr. Marian Varady, Institute
of Parasitology, Slovak Academy of Science).
Meet us at following events
- ICOPA 2018. 14th International Congress of Parasitology. Exco, Daegu, Korea, 19th to 24th August 2018.
- EAAP 2018. 69th Annual meeting of the European Federation of Animal Science. Dubrovnik, Croatia, 27th to 31st
- 27th conference of the World Association for the Advancement of Veterinary Parasitology (WAAVP),
7-11 July 2019, Madison, USA
- The 70th annual meeting of the European Federation of Animal Science (EAAP), 26-30 August 2019,
- Annual meeting of the European Veterinary Parasitology College (EVPC), 9-11 October 2019, Copenhagen, Denmark